Roasted Poblano Fettuccine
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||45 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time5 min
- 1 cup water
- 3 poblano pepper, roasted*, peeled and seeded
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 package (16 oz.) fettuccine, cooked and drained
- Blend all ingredients except fettuccine in blender or food processor until smooth. Turn into 2-quart saucepan over medium-low heat and heat through. Serve over hot fettuccine and garnish, if desired, with chopped tomatoes.
- * To roast peppers and garlic, arrange peppers in broiler pan lined with aluminum foil and broil, until blackened on all sides, turning occasionally, about 8 minutes. Add garlic to broiler pan with pepper and finish roasting, about 2 minutes. Wrap in foil and let cool; set aside.
- Summertime Tip: grilling peppers works great!
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.