Chicken with White Wine & Cream Sauce
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time35 min
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 package (10 oz.) cremini mushrooms, halved
- 1 cup white wine [or water]
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and reserve drippings; set aside.
- Cook onion with garlic in reserved drippings, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in wine and cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce is slightly reduced, about 3 minutes. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken until Stock is melted. Return chicken to skillet and simmer, covered, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.* Stir in basil.
- *To thicken sauce, cook uncovered an additional 5 to 10 minutes. TIP: For a lower-fat alternative, omit heavy cream and stir in 2 tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese before serving.
- Cost per recipe*: $10.18 Cost per serving*: $2.54 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.1
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.6