Chicken with Butternut Squash
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time35 min
- 3 slices bacon
- 2 lbs. chicken parts
- 1 medium butternut squash(about 12 oz.), peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth(optional)
- 1 cup apple cider [or apple juice]
- 10 fresh sage leaves
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 4 ounces green beans, trimmed and halved
- Cook bacon in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp; remove bacon and reserve drippings. Crumble bacon and set aside.
- Brown chicken in reserved drippings; remove chicken and set aside.
- Cook squash in same skillet, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes. Stir in vermouth and bring to a boil, scraping up any brown bits from bottom of skillet. Stir in cider, sage and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken until Stock is melted.
- Return chicken to skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 25 minutes, adding green beans during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Garnish with crumbled bacon.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.4
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.5
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4