Chicken & Asparagus Stove-Top Casserole
A Chef Marco Pierre White recipe.
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme
- Ground white pepper
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, peeled and blanched (reserve all trimmings)
- 2 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup white onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup celery leaves
- Marinate chicken in 1 tablespoon olive oil and thyme in medium bowl. Season with white pepper; set aside.
- Bring asparagus, trimmings and water to a boil in large saucepot. Reduce heat to low and simmer 1 minute. Strain out asparagus; reserve liquid. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken and cream; set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in another saucepot and cook onion and garlic until tender. Add asparagus liquid and bring to a boil. Thicken with cornstarch blended with 1/4 cup water. Add chicken and simmer until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in asparagus and celery leaves. Garnish with parsley or chervil.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.