Creole Rice with Sausage, Greens & Shrimp
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||17 %|
|Saturated Fat||13 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||150 %|
|Vitamin C||150 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time22 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 2 tsp. Cajun Seasoning, divided
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 ounces kielbasa, cut in 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bunch kale, coarse stems removed and chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Creole Garlic Butter
- Toss shrimp with 1 tablespoon oil and 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning; set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, turning once, just until shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
- Cook kielbasa in same skillet, stirring occasionally, until starting to brown, about 2 minutes. Stir in onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender and lightly golden, about 4 minutes. Stir in kale, water and remaining 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning. Cook covered, turning kale occasionally, until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and cook until heated through, about 3 minutes. Serve over hot Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Creole Garlic Butter.