Warm Curried Asian Rice Salad
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||8 %|
|Saturated Fat||8 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber||8 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time7 min
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Thai Curry
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Thai Curry according to package directions. Stir in vinegar, peanut butter and raisins. Let stand, covered 2 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- TIP: Toss in bean sprouts for extra crunch.
- For a great summertime side dish, serve cold at your next barbeque.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.