Warm Slow Cooker Crab Dip
The delicate flavor of crab is perfectly paired with sour cream and cream cheese for a rich, warm slow cooker crab dip recipe that’s hard to resist. Don’t have a slow cooker? Bake in the oven until hot and bubbly.
- Makes 3 cups
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time2 hr
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 can (6.5 oz.) crabmeat or 1 cup fresh or frozen crabmeat
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in 1-1/2-quart slow cooker. Cook covered on HIGH 2 hours. Stir before serving.
- TIP: Keep dip warm by leaving the slow cooker on LOW during your party!
If using a larger slow cooker, for best results, double the recipe.