Warm Slow Cooker Crab Dip
The delicate flavor of crab is perfectly paired with sour cream and cream cheese for a rich, warm slow cooker crab dip recipe that’s hard to resist. Don’t have a slow cooker? Bake in the oven until hot and bubbly.
- Makes 3 cups
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time120 min
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 can (6.5 oz.) crabmeat [or 1 cup fresh or frozen crabmeat]
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in 1-1/2-quart slow cooker. Cook covered on HIGH 2 hours. Stir before serving.
- TIP: Keep dip warm by leaving the slow cooker on LOW during your party! If using a larger slow cooker, for best results, double the recipe.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.4
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.5
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4