Knorr Buffalo-Onion Ranch Dip
- Makes 3 cups
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time2 min
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 package (8 oz.) lowfat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 package Knorr® French Onion recipe mix
- Toss chicken with cayenne pepper sauce in microwave safe bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Microwave until heated through, about 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through. Serve, if desired, with celery and your favorite dippers. Garnish, if desired, with crumbled blue cheese.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.