These tasty, baked chicken breasts are a great addition to any salad, pasta, sandwich, and more! Tender chicken is breaded with Knorr® Chicken Flavor Bouillon so you’ll get plenty of flavor with every bite.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time5 min
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded 1/4-inch-thick (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Combine Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon with bread crumbs in shallow dish. Dip chicken in eggs, then bread crumb mixture, coating well; set aside.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cook and golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- TIP: To bake, preheat oven to 425°. Line baking pan with aluminum foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray. Arrange chicken on pan, then lightly spray with no-stick cooking spray. Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Spice up your bread crumb coating with these easy stir in ideas. Stir desired amount into your bread crumbs to add delicious flavor:
• Parmesan cheese and garlic powder
• Cumin and cinnamon
• Chopped cilantro and lime zest
• Chipotle chili powder
• Ground almonds for extra crunch
Cost per recipe*: $6.99
Cost per serving*: $1.74
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.