These tasty, baked chicken breasts are a great addition to any salad, pasta, sandwich, and more! Tender chicken is breaded with Knorr® Chicken Flavor Bouillon so you’ll get plenty of flavor with every bite.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time5 min
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded 1/4-inch-thick (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Combine Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon with bread crumbs in shallow dish. Dip chicken in eggs, then bread crumb mixture, coating well; set aside.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cook and golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- TIP: To bake, preheat oven to 425°. Line baking pan with aluminum foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray. Arrange chicken on pan, then lightly spray with no-stick cooking spray. Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Spice up your bread crumb coating with these easy stir in ideas. Stir desired amount into your bread crumbs to add delicious flavor: • Parmesan cheese and garlic powder • Cumin and cinnamon • Chopped cilantro and lime zest • Chipotle chili powder • Ground almonds for extra crunch Cost per recipe*: $6.99 Cost per serving*: $1.74 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!4.9
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.2
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.3