Spicy Asian Peanut Noodles
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable
- 3 Tbsp. sesame oil, divided
- 1/2 cup natural super chunk peanut butter spread
- 1 Tbsp. chili paste (Sambal)
- 3 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 12 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 container firm tofu, patted dry and cut into 1/2-inch-thick strips
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- Combine 1/2 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable with 1 tablespoon oil; stir until smooth.
- Combine remaining Stock, peanut butter, 1 tablespoon oil, chili paste and vinegar in small bowl with wire whisk. Whisk in 1/3 cup hot water until smooth.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente; drain and rinse in cool water. Toss with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Pour 3/4 cup dressing over spaghetti and toss to coat.
- Heat stock and oil mixture in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook tofu, carrots and zucchini, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp tender, about 4 minutes.
- Arrange spaghetti on serving platter, then top with vegetables and tofu. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Garnish, if desired, with red bell pepper and/or green onions.