Spicy Asian Peanut Noodles
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable
- 3 Tbsp. sesame oil, divided
- 1/2 cup natural super chunk peanut butter spread
- 1 Tbsp. chili paste (Sambal)
- 3 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 12 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 container firm tofu, patted dry and cut into 1/2-inch-thick strips
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- Combine 1/2 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable with 1 tablespoon oil; stir until smooth.
- Combine remaining Stock, peanut butter, 1 tablespoon oil, chili paste and vinegar in small bowl with wire whisk. Whisk in 1/3 cup hot water until smooth.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente; drain and rinse in cool water. Toss with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Pour 3/4 cup dressing over spaghetti and toss to coat.
- Heat stock and oil mixture in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook tofu, carrots and zucchini, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp tender, about 4 minutes.
- Arrange spaghetti on serving platter, then top with vegetables and tofu. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Garnish, if desired, with red bell pepper and/or green onions.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.2