Chicken & Vegetable Tortilla Soup
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups assorted chopped fresh vegetables, (onion, zucchini, tomatoes)
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 5 cups water
- 2 tubs Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 cups crumbled corn tortilla chips
- Heat oil in 4 quart saucepot over medium-high heat and cook vegetables with chili powder, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes. Add water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken. Bring to boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in corn and chicken and heat through, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice and cilantro. Sprinkle with tortilla chips.
- Garnish, if desired, with cilantro, avocado, sour cream and/or lime wedges.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.