Chicken & Vegetable Tortilla Soup
Experience the perfect mix of Latin flavors like cilantro and lime in our Chicken & Vegetable Tortilla Soup recipe. It's a soup with Mexican influences that's easy to cook and is one your taste buds will thank you for making.
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups assorted chopped fresh vegetables (onion, zucchini, tomatoes)
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 5 cups water
- 2 tubs Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 cups crumbled corn tortilla chips
- Heat oil in 4 quart saucepot over medium-high heat and cook vegetables with chili powder, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes. Add water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken. Bring to boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in corn and chicken and heat through, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice and cilantro. Sprinkle with tortilla chips.
- Garnish, if desired, with cilantro, avocado, sour cream and/or lime wedges.