Grilled Souvlaki Chicken Skewers
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Marinate for30 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, divided
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. fresh oregano
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed, crushed
- 1/3 cup cucumber, seeded and grated
- Combine Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken with 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2/3 of the garlic, 1 tablespoon oregano and 1/2 cup yogurt in small bowl.
- Alternately skewer* chicken, pepper and onion on skewers. Arrange skewers in glass baking dish, then drizzle with yogurt mixture; turn to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Serve with yogurt dipping sauce.
- *If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 30 minutes prior to use.
- TIP: Make your own Souvlaki Gyro: Fill a pita with shredded lettuce, sliced tomato, diced red onion and grilled chicken pieces. Top with yogurt sauce.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.4