Hearty Minestrone Soup with Tortellini
Invite the gang over and serve up several bowls full of our Hearty Minestrone Soup with Tortellini. This soup recipe has something to please even the pickiest eaters.
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 medium zucchini, finely chopped
- 8 cups water
- 2 tubs Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (16 oz.) cannellini beans or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 ounces uncooked tortellini (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sliced fresh basil leaves
- Heat olive oil in 8-quart saucepot over medium heat and cook onion, carrots and zucchini, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in water, Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable, tomatoes and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in tortellini and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in cheese and basil.