Hearty Minestrone Soup with Tortellini
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 medium zucchini
- 8 cups water
- 2 tubs Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (16 oz.) cannellini beans [or white kidney beans], rinsed and drained
- 6 ounces uncooked tortellini(about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves
- Heat olive oil in 8-quart saucepot over medium heat and cook onion, carrots and zucchini, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in water, Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable, tomatoes and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in tortellini and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in cheese and basil.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.