Swedish Meatball Skillet
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||22 %|
|Saturated Fat||30 %|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber||8 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Beef flavor
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, milk and egg in medium bowl, mix well. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Shape into 1 inch meatballs; set aside.
- Brown meatballs on all sides in 12-inch nonstick skillet. Remove meatballs from skillet and set aside.
- Bring water to a boil over high heat in same skillet. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Beef flavor and return to a boil. Cook 4 minutes. Return meatballs to skillet and reduce heat. Cook covered an additional 4 minutes or until pasta is tender. Let stand 2 minutes, then stir before serving.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.