Knorr Spinach & Greek Yogurt Dip
|Serving Size 2 Tbsp.|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
- Makes 4 cups
- Preparation Time10 min
- Chill Time120 min
- 1 package (10 oz./300 g) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 1 container (16 oz.) nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped (optional)
- 3 green onions, chopped (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Chill, if desired. Serve with your favorite dippers.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.