Golden Chicken & Vegetable Saute
Not only is this restaurant-style golden chicken & vegetable sauté recipe a quick and easy weeknight dish, it can be customized with your family’s favorite vegetables.
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spreadable Butter With Canola Oil, divided
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups assorted fresh vegetables(such as asparagus and/or bell peppers)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- Combine flour with pepper in shallow dish. Dip chicken in eggs, then flour mixture; set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons Spreadable Butter in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spreadable Butter in same skillet over medium heat and cook vegetables, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken until Stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer until chicken is thoroughly cooked and asparagus is tender, about 3 minutes. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.
- *TIP: Try using green beans, broccoli florets, green peas or sliced mushrooms instead of asparagus!
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.