Lemon Pepper Chicken & Rice
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||9 %|
|Saturated Fat||8 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber||4 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
- Stir Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli and water into same skillet. Bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes, until rice is tender. Stir in chicken and lemon juice; heat through.
- Tip: Running short on time? Feel free to use pre-cooked rotisserie chicken from your grocer instead of boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Simply prepare the rice as above in step 2, stirring in chicken and lemon juice at the end of cooking.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.