Chili Mac Casserole
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Cheddar, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup crumbled plain tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese(about 2 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Brown ground beef, onion and chili powder in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat, stirring until beef is almost done, about 4 minutes. Stir in salsa and beans and cook, stirring occasionally, an additional 10 minutes.
- Layer 1/2 of the beef mixture in bottom of baking dish, top with Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Cheddar. Top with remaining beef mixture, then tortilla chips and cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cost per recipe*: $5.02 Cost per serving*: $1.255 Cost is based on prices gathered at Walmart, North Bergen - Great Value products used where applicable.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.