Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||340|
|Total Fat||38 g|
|Saturated Fat||15 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||128 g|
|Dietary Fiber||10 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time40 min
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (15 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 (10-in.) burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 jar (16 oz.) salsa, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is done, about 5 minutes. Remove beef mixture and set aside.
- Stir Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli, water and beans into same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in beef mixture. Remove from heat and let stand 2 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup salsa and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Spoon about 3/4 cup rice mixture onto each tortilla; roll-up.
- Evenly spread 1/2 cup salsa in bottom of 13 x 9-inch greased baking dish. Arrange burritos, seam-side-down. Spoon remaining salsa down center of burritos, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 25 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with green onions.