New Orleans Shrimp & Sausage Gumbo
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1/2 lb. kielbasa, sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Garlic Butter Rice
- 1/2 lb. uncooked medium shrimp
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Brown kielbasa in 12-inch nonstick skillet; remove and set aside.
- Stir onion into same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes. Add water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ Garlic Butter Rice. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until Rice is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and cook until shrimp turn pink and Rice is tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in tomato and kielbasa; heat through. Garnish, if desired, with chopped parsley.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.