Balsamic Steak & Arugula Salad with Rice
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||17 %|
|Saturated Fat||15 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber||8 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Marinate for30 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing, divided
- 1 lb. sirloin steak
- 1 package (4 oz.) arugula or baby spinach leaves, rinsed and patted dry (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Rice Medley
- Pour 1/2 cup dressing over steak in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak, turning once, until steak is desired doneness. Remove to plate and let stand.
- To serve, gently toss arugula, onion and remaining 1/4 cup dressing in large bowl. Stir in hot Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Rice Medley. Arrange on platter, then top with sliced steak. Drizzle, if desired, with additional dressing.
- Tip: For extra crunchy flavor, try adding toasted almond slices.