Honey Mustard Pork Chops & Rice
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||23 %|
|Saturated Fat||20 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||200 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 bone-in pork chops [or boneless]
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups carrot
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter
- Heat oil in 12-inch skillet and cook chops, turning once, until almost done, about 6 minutes. Remove chops from skillet and set aside.
- Stir carrots and water into same skillet and cook covered until carrots are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in honey and mustard. Return chops to skillet; turn to coat. Cook until chops are done, about 2 minutes.
- Serve with hot Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter.
- TIP: Feel free to substitute boneless, skinless chicken breasts for the pork chops.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.