Cheesy Ham and Cheddar Broccoli Pasta
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||45 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time12 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/4 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cut-up cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded queso blanco cheese
- Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add bread crumbs and cook, stirring constantly, until lightly toasted, about 3 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Prepare Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli in same skillet according to package directions. Stir in broccoli and ham during last 5 minutes of cook time. Cover and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, 2 minutes.
- Top with cheese, then sprinkle with toasted bread crumbs.