Roasted Veggie Salsa
- Makes 3 cups
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 4 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Arrange tomatoes and onions on baking sheet, then sprinkle with Knorr® Vegetable. Toss with olive oil. Bake 20 minutes or until vegetables are browned and tender. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes.
- Transfer to medium bowl, scraping all juices and brown bits from pan. Stir in cilantro. Serve warm or chill if desired.
- TIP: Also great with grilled steak or chicken.