Roasted Veggie Salsa
- Makes 3 cups
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 4 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Arrange tomatoes and onions on baking sheet, then sprinkle with Knorr® Vegetable. Toss with olive oil. Bake 20 minutes or until vegetables are browned and tender. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes.
- Transfer to medium bowl, scraping all juices and brown bits from pan. Stir in cilantro. Serve warm or chill if desired.
- TIP: Also great with grilled steak or chicken.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.1
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.6