Spicy Tomato Soup
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- Stand Time5 min
- 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini [or yellow squash], chopped
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube, crumbled
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1/4 cups diced avocado
- 1/2 cup sliced, toasted almonds
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in medium saucepan over medium heat and cook onion, stirring frequently, until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in zucchini and cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in chipotle peppers in adobo and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Stir in Sauce, water and Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube . Bring just to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cheese, chicken, avocado and nuts.
- See nutritional information for sodium content.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.