Spicy Mushroom Tacos with Pico de Gallo
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||37 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 lbs. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 3 cups seeded and c hopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup white onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 serrano chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 12 small corn tortillas, warmed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms and onion, stirring frequently, until golden, about 12 minutes. Stir in chipotle and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Stir in Pasta Sauce and Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon and cook, stirring frequently, until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine tomato, onion, cilantro, lime juice and chiles in medium bowl. Serve mushrooms and pico de gallo in tortillas. Top with sour cream. Garnish, if desired, with cilantro.
- See nutritional information for sodium content.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.