Creamy Jerk Dip
|Serving Size 2 Tbsp.|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
- Makes 4 cups
- Preparation Time10 min
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 4 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tsp. Jamaican jerk seasoning
- Microwave lime juice and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 30 seconds or until hot.
- Combine bouillon mixture with remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Serve, if desired, with tortilla chips or your favorite dippers.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.