Chicken Pot Pie
Packed with tender vegetables and chicken, this comfort food classic is so flavorful, it’s easy to imagine spending hours in the kitchen preparing dinner. But this chicken pot pie recipe is ready in about 20 minutes, so it's a great weeknight dinner.
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- 2 cups water
- 3 small carrot
- 6 ribs celery
- Pearl or chippoline onions
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, rolled out lightly
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Marinate chicken in olive oil, garlic, rosemary and white pepper 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring water to a boil and cook carrot, celery and onions 2 minutes. Strain out vegetables, reserve vegetable water.
- Bring reserved vegetable broth and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken to a simmer in 2-quart saucepan. Whisk in corn starch combined with a little water. Stir in cream, chicken and vegetables. Simmer over medium heat until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Brush edges of pie plate with egg. Turn mixture into pie plate, then top with crust; pressing edges to seal. Brush top with egg, then slit.
- Bake 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.2