Yucca Risotto with Shrimp
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||81 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||80 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 yucca, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 lb. uncooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in large saucepot over medium-high heat and cook yucca, rice, red pepper and onion, stirring frequently, until rice is golden, about 5 minutes. Stir in water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and coconut milk and cook, stirring frequently, until rice is creamy, about 5 minutes. Garnish with cilantro. Serve, if desired, with lime wedges.
- See nurtitional information for saturated fat.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.