Savory Cheese & Leek Scones
- Makes 24 scones
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 package Knorr® Leek recipe mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 2 cups cheddar cheese(about 8 oz.)
- Combine Knorr® Leek recipe mix with water in small saucepan with wire whisk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 minutes. Remove from heat, then stir in cream; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400° . Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking powder and pepper in large bowl. Stir in cheese. Stir in soup mixture and stir until mixture just holds together, stirring in teaspoons of cold water if needed. (Dough will be sticky).
- Gently knead dough on lightly floured surface with floured hands until dough holds together. Shape dough into two 8-inch circles. Cut each circle with floured knife into 12 wedges. Arrange wedges on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden. Serve warm or cool on wire racks.
- TIP: Try stirring in 1/4 cup bacon bits to flour mixture. MAKE-AHEAD TIPS: Scones can be shaped, then refrigerated on baking sheet until ready to bake. OR, scones can be frozen unbaked. Keep tightly covered. Bake frozen scones as above increasing baking time by 5 minutes.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!4.9
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.2
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL0
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.6