Chicken & Veggie Skillet Pizza
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Tomato Parmesan
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.)
- Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet; set aside.
- Stir onion into same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in water and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Tomato Parmesan. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in broccoli and cook 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and pepperoni to skillet and heat through, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese. Let stand covered until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
- TIP: To make a vegetatrian meal, omit the chicken and pepperoni.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.