Chicken & Veggie Skillet Pizza
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Tomato Parmesan
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.)
- Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet; set aside.
- Stir onion into same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in water and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Tomato Parmesan. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in broccoli and cook 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and pepperoni to skillet and heat through, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese. Let stand covered until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
- TIP: To make a vegetatrian meal, omit the chicken and pepperoni.