Italian Sausage & Peppers Pasta
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage links, cooked and sliced
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Tomato Parmesan
- Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat and cook green pepper with onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in sausage and cook an additional 4 minutes. Remove sausage mixture and keep warm.
- Bring water to a boil in same skillet over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Tomato Parmesan and cook, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes. Stir in sausage mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until pasta is tender and sausage is heated through.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.