Savory Green Bean & Mushroom Casserole
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time30 min
- Cooking Time40 min
- 4 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 lbs. green beans, trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces and blanched
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Melt 2 tablespoons Spread in 2-quart saucepan and cook mushrooms and onion, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Stir in water, cream, Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken, thyme and pepper. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Arrange green beans in large shallow casserole, then pour on sauce. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread and blend with bread crumbs; sprinkle over green beans.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!4.9
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.2
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.3