Warm Bacon & Shallot Spinach Salad
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time12 min
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 large shallot [or small onion ], finely chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package (11 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Cook bacon in medium saucepan until crisp. Remove bacon and set aside. Reserve 2 tablespoons drippings.
- Cook shallot in reserved drippings over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 4 minutes. Stir in water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef and bring to a boil. Stir in vinegar, maple syrup and olive oil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Season, if desired, with ground black pepper.
- Arrange spinach, apples, cranberries and bacon on large serving platter. Drizzle with warm dressing and serve immediately.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.