Grilled Skirt Steak Tostadas
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time45 min
- Marinate for30 min
- Cooking Time8 min
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 3/4 lb. skirt steak [or flank steak]
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 bag (4 oz.) baby watercress [or baby spinach] (about 6 cups loosely packed)
- 1 cup quartered grape tomatoes [or cherry tomatoes]
- 3 large radishes, julienned (1/8- x 1/8- x 3-inch strips)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 6 (5-in. ea.) corn tostadas*
- 1/2 cup shredded queso fresco cheese [or Monterey Jack cheese] (about 2 oz.)
- Combine lime juice, olive oil and Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds; reserve 1 tablespoon. Pour remaining marinade over steak in large resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine Mayonnaise with reserved 1 tablespoon marinade in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine watercress, tomatoes, radishes and onion in large bowl; set aside.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak, turning once, until desired doneness, about 8 minutes. Thinly slice steak and keep warm.
- Evenly divide steak on tostadas. Toss watercress mixture with mayonnaise mixture, then mound on tostadas and sprinkle with cheese.
- *SUBSITUTION: To make your own tostadas, fry corn tortillas in small skillet in oil, one at a time, turning once, until crisp; drain on paper towels.
- TIP: Top tostadas with your favorite refried black bean recipe. TIP: Serve, if desired, with salsa verde and chopped avocado.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.