- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time60 min
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen whole kernal corn
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spray shallow 1-1/2-quart casserole with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Microwave Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken in medium microwave-safe bowl 20 seconds. Stir in flour, eggs, sugar and half and half with wire whisk.
- Stir in corn, then pour into prepared casserole. Bake 50 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.2