Asparagus Risotto with Chervil
A Chef Marco Pierre White recipe
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||47 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time45 min
- 14 ounces asparagus
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 4 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked arborio rice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spreadable Butter With Canola Oil
- 6 sprigs fresh chervil [or fresh parsley]
- Remove tips from asparagus, peel and cut stems into 1/4-inch thick slices; set both aside. Stir Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken into hot water; set aside and keep warm.
- Heat oil in heavy-duty saucepan and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until tender and lightly colored, about 5 minutes. Stir in rice and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Stir in wine and cook 1 minute.
- Pour in just enough Stock to cover rice. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently, then reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring frequently and gradually stirring in Stock, until liquid is absorbed, about 25 minutes. If necessary, stir in additional hot water, 1/2 cup at a time, until rice is tender.
- Stir in asparagus during last 5 minutes of cooking. Stir in Parmesan, Spreadable Butter and chervil. Garnish, if desired, with additional fresh chervil or parsley.
- Cost per recipe*: $10.70 Cost per serving*: $1.78 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.4
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4