Super Easy Sweet Potato Mash
Mix it up with this flavorful sweet potato dish, courtesy of Chef Marco Pierre White. It’s super sweet and super easy!
|Serving Size 6 servings|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||34 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||600 %|
|Vitamin C||45 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 2 1/2 lbs. sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- Combine sweet potatoes with water in large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave at HIGH 12 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from microwave and carefully remove cover. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread. Mash or process in food processor until smooth.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.1
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.6