Knorr Roasters-Classic Herb Chicken & Potatoes with a Hint of Lemon
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time50 min
- Stand Time5 min
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts)
- 1 lb. baking potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 pack Knorr® Roasters™ Roasting Bag & Seasoning Blend for Chicken - Classic Herb with a Hint of Lemon
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place chicken, potatoes and water inside bag, then sprinkle seasoning blend over chicken and potatoes. Twist bag to close tightly, then secure with blue tie, about 2 inches below the opening. Turn bag gently to spread seasoning blend over chicken and potatoes. Lay bag flat in 13 x 9-inch baking dish, arranging chicken in single layer.
- Bake 50 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before opening. Carefully cut open bag and serve.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.5