Italian Chicken with Peppers & Onions
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||45 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time35 min
- Stand Time5 min
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup sliced yellow onion
- 1 cup sliced green bell pepper
- 1 pack Knorr® Roasters™ Roasting Bag & Seasoning Blend for Chicken - Garlic Parmesan & Italian Herb
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place chicken and vegetables inside bag, then sprinkle seasoning blend over chicken and vegetables. Twist bag to close tightly, then secure with blue tie about 2-inches below the opening. Turn bag gently to spread seasoning blend over chicken and vegetables. Lay bag flat in 13 x 9-inch baking dish, arrange chicken in single layer.
- Bake 35 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before opening. Carefully cut open bag and serve.
- Cost per recipe*: $9.99 Cost per serving*: $2.49 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.