Knorr Roasters-BBQ Chicken Tacos
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time35 min
- Stand Time5 min
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pack Knorr® Roasters™ Roasting Bag & Seasoning Blend -Southern Style BBQ Flavor
- 8 flour flour tortillas [or corn]
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place chicken, corn and beans inside bag, then sprinkle seasoning blend over chicken and vegetables. Twist bag to close tightly, then secure with blue tie, about 2 inches below the opening. Turn bag gently to spread seasoning blend over chicken and vegetables. Lay bag flat in 13 x 9-inch baking dish, arranging chicken in single layer.
- Bake 35 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before opening. Carefully cut open bag.
- Evenly divide chicken, corn and beans on tortillas. Fold and serve with your favorite taco toppings.