Knorr Roasters-Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time35 min
- Stand Time5 min
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 breasts)
- 1 pack Knorr® Roasters™ Roasting Bag & Seasoning Blend for Chicken - Buffalo
- 12 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 1/4 cups celery
- 1 1/4 cups carrot
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place chicken inside bag, then sprinkle seasoning blend over chicken. Twist bag to close tightly, then secure with blue tie, about 2 inches below the opening. Turn bag gently to spread seasoning blend over chicken. Lay bag flat in 13 x 9-inch baking dish, arranging chicken in single layer.
- Bake 35 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before opening. Carefully cut open bag.
- Arrange salad greens, celery, carrots and blue cheese on large platter. Top with cooked chicken and serve, if desired, with Wish-Bone® Ranch or Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.