Ginger Beef & Broccoli
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||60 %|
|Vitamin C||170 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef
- 2 tsp. sesame oil, divided
- 2 tsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh ginger [or 1/2 tsp. ground ginger]
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup water
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- Mash Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper flakes in small bowl with fork until blended. Toss steak with ½ of the stock mixture.
- Heat vegetable oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown steak, in 2 batches, stirring quickly, about 5 minutes. Remove steak and set aside.
- Stir remaining stock mixture, water and broccoli into same skillet and cook covered until broccoli is crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Blend cornstarch with reserved 1 tablespoon water and stir into skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to low. Return steak to skillet and heat through. Stir in remaining 1 teaspoon sesame oil. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.