|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||45 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||50 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time40 min
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef
- 1 can (240 mL.) cream-style corn
- 3 cups hot mashed potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Brown ground beef, onion and carrot in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes. Stir in water, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef until Stock is melted. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Turn beef mixture into 10-inch deep-dish pie plate, then evenly top with corn and potatoes. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- TIP: Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.