Chicken & Pasta Florentine
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||50 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time16 min
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 package (5 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is golden, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Stir in water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken until Stock is melted. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in cream cheese and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes. Stir in spinach and cook just until spinach is wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Serve with hot fettuccine and garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.