Herb-Roasted Chicken & Gravy
Roasting chicken should not be intimidating. It's easy, delicious and rewarding.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time120 min
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken, divided
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh herbs (fresh thyme leaves, tarragon and/or rosemary)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 lbs. roasting chicken
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine 1/2 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken, herbs and garlic in small bowl. Rub mixture under chicken skin, then spread remaining on outside of chicken. Arrange chicken on rack in roasting pan.
- Roast chicken 2 hours or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of thigh reaches 165°. Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- To make gravy, combine water with flour in small bowl, then stir into pan over medium heat. Stir in remaining 1/2 tub Stock, scraping up brown bits from bottom of pan. Cook, stirring frequently, until gravy is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Strain, if desired. Serve gravy with chicken.
- See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.4