Summer Minestrone Soup
Pssst…we’ve got a secret. This Summer Minestrone Soup recipe tastes great year round. Full of veggies, beans, and pasta, each bowlful tastes like a lazy summer afternoon.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||70 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped carrots
- 5 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes , undrained
- 1 can (16 oz.) cannellini beans or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup ditalini pasta, cooked and drained
- Heat oil in largesaucepot over medium heat and cook onion and carrots, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in water, Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken, tomatoes and beans until Stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
- Stir in spinach until wilted, then ditalini. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.