Summer Minestrone Soup
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||70 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped carrots
- 5 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes , undrained
- 1 can (16 oz.) cannellini beans [or white kidney beans], rinsed and drained
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup ditalini pasta, cooked and drained
- Heat oil in largesaucepot over medium heat and cook onion and carrots, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in water, Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken, tomatoes and beans until Stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
- Stir in spinach until wilted, then ditalini. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.