|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or water
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- Combine chicken, garlic and lemon juice in medium bowl.
- Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken mixture, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in wine, water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken until Stock is melted. Stir in parsley, then toss with hot angel hair.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.