|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/4 cup dry white wine [or water]
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- Combine chicken, garlic and lemon juice in medium bowl.
- Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken mixture, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in wine, water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken until Stock is melted. Stir in parsley, then toss with hot angel hair.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.