Savory Mashed Potatoes
A simple savory mashed potato recipe is must-have for every home cook. Easy to make and richly flavorful, this delicious side is sure to earn a place at every family feast.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 2 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes [or all-purpose potatoes], peeled and cubed
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- Cover potatoes with water in large saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes; drain.
- Return potatoes to saucepot; mash. Stir in remaining ingredients until melted.
- For Blue Cheese & Black Pepper Mashed Potatoes, stir in 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese and 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper. For Parmesan & Herb Mashed Potatoes, stir in 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese and 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley.