Savory Mashed Potatoes
A simple savory mashed potato recipe is must-have for every home cook. Easy to make and richly flavorful, this delicious side is sure to earn a place at every family feast.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 2 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes [or all-purpose potatoes], peeled and cubed
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- Cover potatoes with water in large saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes; drain.
- Return potatoes to saucepot; mash. Stir in remaining ingredients until melted.
- For Blue Cheese & Black Pepper Mashed Potatoes, stir in 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese and 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper. For Parmesan & Herb Mashed Potatoes, stir in 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese and 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.