Skillet Chicken Cordon Bleu
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time13 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded 1/4-inch-thick
- 1/4 cup dry white wine [or water]
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 4 slices cooked ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in wine, water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken until Stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Top chicken with ham, then cheese. Simmer covered until cheese is melted, about 1 minute. Serve with hot rice.
- TIP: Thicken sauce, if desired, with 1 tablespoon flour.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.